Let's make Roselle Park sparkle this holiday season!
The 2018 Roselle Park Christmas and Holiday Lights Contest
is now OPEN for nominations.
is now OPEN for nominations.
The holidays are just around the corner and its that time to get ready to light the night away!
Voted on of the most festive light displays in New Jersey by FunNewJersey in 2017, Roselle Park 24/7 is proud to announce its community spirit program - the Roselle Park Christmas and Holiday Lights Contest. The contest was started by a local group of volunteers who want to raise the community spirit and pride and make Roselle Park a destination for residents and visitors during the month of December and the New Year!
The Categories are as follows:
"Judges Choice Award"
There will also be a special Judge's Choice award chosen from one of the 2nd place finishers from the lighting categories on the left.
How To Nominate
If you would like to nominate yourself or a neighbor please send an email with "Light Contest" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please list nominee's name, contact information and which categories you'd like to be judged on. For 2018, you can only select ONE category as you'd like that you feel describes your display. You can also enter your information in our nomination form below.
Rules, Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- Nominations must be received and the home, apartment, condo or business must be completely decorated by DECEMBER 10, 2018. Nominations will be reviewed by our judges starting December 11 to the 15th. Awardees will be announced on Sunday December 16th.
- IMPORTANT: A nomination can only be for ONE category.
- Participants must live in Roselle Park.
- Contest is open to all homes, apartments, condos and businesses.
- Judges will base decisions on how impressive your display is with the space provided to you.
- There is no monetary award, but your will win bragging rights for the entire year! We will also display your home on our website, facebook page and local media. And there will be an added recognition which will be announced at the time of the award.
- Nominees give the right to Roselle Park 24/7 and the Roselle Park Christmas and Holiday Lighting Contest to take photos of your location for promotion and publicity purposes.
- To help defray costs, sponsors in the form of donations or gift certificates are welcomed. See below for details
- Nominees shall hold harmless the Roselle Park Christmas and Holiday Lighting Contest, Roselle Park 24/7, Roselle 24/7, its volunteers and affiliates. There is no cost to enter and the contest is completely voluntary and fun.
THE OFFICIAL NOMINATION FORM
For the Facebook/People's Choice Award, please email a photo of your Christmas Tree and address to RPSparkles@gmail.com
Tommy's Joint deli and catering
Frenchies Bar and Grill
Avon - Surely Pena
Glass Chiropractic, Roselle Park
Orlando's Painting and Powerwashing
The Masucci Family of
Wagner Foto Screen Process LLC
Party Lite of Claire Bulger
Dowlings Irish Pub and Restaurant
Touchstone Jewelry - Denise Knoepfel
Travel Skate Shop
To help defray the cost of the contest, we are asking for sponsors and donors. You can donate any amount and your name will appear on our website page and Facebook page and any promotional efforts for the contest. Donations will go to Roselle 24/7 Inc. a 501(c)3 IRS corporation.
Donations are tax deductible and all donations will be used for this contest.
SPONSOR A GIFT DONATION
We welcome donations of a product, service, dinner or other gift certificates. These donations will be bundled and given to contest award winners. Its a great way to promote your business product or service. Please enter your information below and one of our volunteers will reach out to you for details.